Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Many things for sale

MikesVX80

Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Well, since selling my 80-Series I've got a bunch of spare items that I will be putting on eBay in the near future. However, if anyone on here is interested in them I thought I would post here first, if not they'll go on eBay at the weekend! :)

- 3x genuine Toyota/Thule gutter mount roofbars. Used to mount my Maggiolina rooftent with no problems (as pictured below). Price: £100

- Garmin Montana 600 GPS navigation with optional car mount + speaker (to allow turn by turn spoken navigation). Does both onroad and offroad mapping, easiest thing is to go read up on it. Used for one trip only, RRP is £400 for the sat nav and £63 for the speaker/mount. Price: £400 for both

- 2x solar showers, made from thick black PVC, these are brand new ex-military supply. One has never been opened, the other I opened and filled with water once to see how it worked, but never used it. Price: £20 for both

- Completely unrelated but also going on eBay soon are some motorbike parts and clothing, if anyone happens to be interested; a ladies textile jacket, size XS, ladies textile trousers, size XS, ladies boots, size 5, GSX-R750 K6 standard clear screen...I think that's it, PM me for prices.

That's it for now :)

DSCF9721.JPG
IMG_2451.JPG

Last edited:
If you change your mind I would REALLY want the roof bars :D.

Back