Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Mark forums read button

Paul_Humphreys

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Why do people put them at the top of a forum? You start reading at the top and end at the bottom. So would it not be better to have it at the bottom? (I know it is safe to ask on here ;) )

Paul

Could be interesting to see how that works...

I know it is not a lt to go back up the page, but when like me your a member of about 25-30 forums it can be a PITA to go up the page everytime to make the forum read.

Paul

If you hit your "Home" button it will take you to the top instantly.

I'll add a button to the bottom of the page as well. While I have wondered why they do it, I've never been annoyed enough to post about it ;)
It's a valid point though. :geek:

Crispin said:
I'll add a button to the bottom of the page as well. While I have wondered why they do it, I've never been annoyed enough to post about it ;)
It's a valid point though. :geek:

Nor me, just want to get my post count up ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
For a fee, that can be sorted. It's 10p per post. What shall I put you down for? ;)

Crispin said:
For a fee, that can be sorted. It's 10p per post. What shall I put you down for? ;)

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: If they were 1p each then you could have put me down for 10 ;)

Sheesh, and theres me lagging behind in post count cause I don't have anything technical to contribute :(

Just go for the rude jokes angle, good way to get posts up

Paul_Humphreys said:
Why do people put them at the top of a forum? You start reading at the top and end at the bottom. So would it not be better to have it at the bottom? (I know it is safe to ask on here ;) )

Paul

Your button has arrived sir.

Odd - It's under the last post on the RHS? It's not bold but is there.

Not seeing it here Crispin. Is it anything to do with different people using different styles / templates? Don't even know if that's an option though!

okay - I see the issue.

Clicking on Vehicle Specific forums, it is missing. Clicking on 120 series, it is there.
I obviously missed that. will remedy it :)

Back