Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Master power window switch

warrenpfo

Evening all, my wife is traveling to Europe mid August and I need to get a new master power window switch as mine is playing up.

Has anyone had any experiance of what looks like a grey import yet sold in the UK switch cluster off ebay liek this one for example http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-La...636308?hash=item3ac45e9614:g:mjwAAOSwn8FXRlNi

As i need to buy and get it shipped to Czech ASAP for her arrival. Many thanks.

Take care, these are handed Warren. Don't get a LHD by mistake. Won't eBay ship the one on offer to Czech?

They may well do clive and will make sure i get the right one (no pun intended) but the dont seem to be OEM so just wondered if OEM at 150 pounds is worth it over one of these ones

Worth a try to be on the safe side Warren, but you don't seem to have many offers flooding in.

Have you tried a pm to Karl or dare I suggest, contacting Garry at 80 Breaker?

One thing to bear in mind Warren is that the 24V auto's have the "auto" selection for the drivers window operating in both up and down modes . If you get a UK one it will only work in the down mode. This is only a minor difference but one worth pointing out.

One thing to bear in mind Warren is that the 24V auto's have the "auto" selection for the drivers window operating in both up and down modes . If you get a UK one it will only work in the down mode. This is only a minor difference but one worth pointing out.

There's a simple mod for this which I'm sure has been posted on here in the past, involves soldering in a diode or something on the back of the control panel.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
There's a simple mod for this which I'm sure has been posted on here in the past, involves soldering in a diode or something on the back of the control panel.

I too have seen the mod but not done it, IIRC it is a typical IN4001 diode, probably 1/4 watt?

regards

Dave

I did it ages ago, still have a spare diode in the sun visor. They were only pence.

Back