Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Matt Savage - outstanding service

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
I have said before what good service I have had from Matt and I have to say it again. I wanted a new High Lift and an ARB compressor. I searched the usual suspects and there were varying prices and availability. As Matt is local, I thought I'd ask him, although I already knew that these were not lines that he usually dealt with. Some of you may know him as the main supplier for VIAIR compressors.

Matt came straight back to me - a lesson that some other suppliers could learn from, saying he couldn't beat the best prices that I had already linked him to. But if I could wait a day or two he'd see what he could come up with. Two days later, both items are sitting in my garage. Yes at the same prices I could have had from another supplier, but when people put themselves out for customers like this, they can have my trade even if it's not always the tightest price.

http://www.mattsavage.co.uk

Matt has a great team in house who can turn their hand to pretty much anything and have kitted out a fair few vehicles for over landing. There isn't much they haven't fitted or at least had a play with at some point.

Does he? Warren, I didn't know that. I've been there many many times and have to say I have never seen one. Of any type. I shall have to ask him.

Maybe m confusing him with boab. I just can seem to find a JB dealer with stock except devon4x4 who are miles away.

Nah, not Matt I am sure. Hmm, I came across a JB stockist the other day. Can't for the life of me remember whom, but don't think it was D4 though.

Back