Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Meet Odie

Imotepify

Country Flag
england
Hi guys, after looking at plenty of 80's and 100's and asking for advice from you guys I've finally got my hands on a Silver 100 series (V8) and I'm more than a little bit in love with it.

i was contacted by the very helpful and knowledgeable @Jon Wildsmith who was thinking of selling one of his 100's.

So after lots of questions and pics me and the wife made plans with Jon for a viewing and test drive and after a 270mile trip we are now the proud owners of Odie (wife and kids like to name our motors)

I will post up some pics soon with more to follow once I've sold our BMW and can afford some mods lol

20200519_180709.jpg
20200519_180854.jpg
Screenshot_20200506-211448_Samsung Internet.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks guys, where to start with the mods though.

Roof rack or bars, fox wing, light bar, solar panel, extra battery, snorkel, drawer build need to sort a ram mount for my phone (already has the 1.5 inch base balls fitted) the list goes on lol

Yep! your definitely 'gonna' have to sell the BMW... :lol:

Iv been thinking of getting 'un' 100,....There seems plenty to choose from on ebay, And i dont mind if they need a bit welding etc.... Might see if i can pick up an old 'Banger'... :lol: One of the very early ones..... I do like 'em' in Silver

Do it lol I love this truck, keep finding reasons that I need to go drive somewhere.

BMW just sold so have a few £££ for some mods :cool:

Every mile so far, sounds glorious! Might have to go for a spin in a mo lol

Back