Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Message from new subscriber

G

Hi all, Eddie at Frogs Island just gave me details of this mailing list, so I joined.
I have a Y-reg Colorado GX 3.0 D4D auto. Started using it off-road around 14 months ago and got bitten by the bug!
Lucky enough to get a new LC5 a year ago, so the Colorado is now dedicated to off-roading. Care of Frogs Island, it's recently been treated to old man emu shocks, custom made rear bumper, rear quarter and side protection bars/steps and extra underbody protection. Just needs a good service now and it'll be ready for more off-roading fun.
Regards to all ELCO members.
Mel Summersbee
Oxford

Welcome Mel to the group, hope you like it here, its not bad at all once I shut up for a while.
What underbelly protection have you got and all the usual info please.
cheers
John C
92HDJ 80 1HDT Ireland
----- Original Message -----
To: [Email address removed]
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 4:33 PM
Subject: [ELCO] Message from new subscriber
Hi all, Eddie at Frogs Island just gave me details of this mailing list, so I joined.
I have a Y-reg Colorado GX 3.0 D4D auto. Started using it off-road around 14 months ago and got bitten by the bug!
Lucky enough to get a new LC5 a year ago, so the Colorado is now dedicated to off-roading. Care of Frogs Island, it's recently been treated to old man emu shocks, custom made rear bumper, rear quarter and side protection bars/steps and extra underbody protection. Just needs a good service now and it'll be ready for more off-roading fun.
Mel Summersbee
Oxford
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.362 / Virus Database: 267.13.0/168 - Release Date: 14/11/2005

Thanks John.
Pardon my ignorance, but what do you mean by all the usual information?
The underbody protection is basically a custom made aluminium sheet that protects the gearbox area.
Cheers
Mel Summersbee
Oxford
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: [ELCO] Message from new subscriber
Welcome Mel to the group, hope you like it here, its not bad at all once I shut up for a while.
What underbelly protection have you got and all the usual info please.
cheers
John C
92HDJ 80 1HDT Ireland
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 4:33 PM
Subject: [ELCO] Message from new subscriber
Mel Summersbee
Oxford
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.362 / Virus Database: 267.13.0/168 - Release Date: 14/11/2005

Hi Mel
Just wanted to know if you got the underbody protection cutom made or you bought off a shop, and what exactly it protects. Im interested in this cause I was looking into it a while back.
John C
92HDJ 80 1HDT ireland
SNIP
The underbody protection is basically a custom made aluminium sheet that protects the gearbox area.

Hi John, the ally plate was fabricated and fitted by Eddie's guys at Frogs Island.
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 10:37 AM
Subject: Re: [ELCO] Message from new subscriber
Hi Mel
Just wanted to know if you got the underbody protection cutom made or you bought off a shop, and what exactly it protects. Im interested in this cause I was looking into it a while back.
John C
92HDJ 80 1HDT ireland
SNIP

Back