Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Message from Pat in NZ

I enjoyed all those wonderful expressions of sympathy as all my sons can say is
silly old bugger put your feet up and enjoy life but we all know that sometimes crap happens so just make the best of it.As they were carrying me up the track to the ambulance someone said that the prime minister of NZ had resigned and I said the pain is bloody terrible but that's the best news I've heard all day.
It took my mind off the hurt.

I bet he would do it again just so he can show off for the nurses :lol:

All the best for a quick recovery Pat :thumbup:
Shayne,they weren't that flash reminded me of my single days when a little Aussie mate called around home and said ,hey Pat got a couple of sorts in the
car come and give us a hand.What are they like?not too bad mate well,fool me ,it was dark and couldn't see them butI shot into an after hours joint and got some beers and when I came out he'd shifted his car under a street light,well if I wasn't so far from home I would have legged it.I told him later,keep your sorts to yourself,you Aussies aren't very fussy.

Shayne,they weren't that flash reminded me of my single days when a little Aussie mate called around home and said ,hey Pat got a couple of sorts in the
car come and give us a hand.What are they like?not too bad mate well,fool me ,it was dark and couldn't see them butI shot into an after hours joint and got some beers and when I came out he'd shifted his car under a street light,well if I wasn't so far from home I would have legged it.I told him later,keep your sorts to yourself,you Aussies aren't very fussy.

But no doubt you did your civic duty anyway eh , if only women knew it ain't all just fun and games being a man ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Glad to hear you're on the mend Pat.
I'm surprised you didn't No 8 wire it in typical Kiwi fashion
I pulled a tendon in my hip racing my 15 yr old son yesterday (I won, but at great cost)
I can't even imagine how much your hip must have hurt. Have a speedy recovery and a great Christmas.

Reactions: Pat
Glad to hear you're on the mend Pat.
I'm surprised you didn't No 8 wire it in typical Kiwi fashion
I pulled a tendon in my hip racing my 15 yr old son yesterday (I won, but at great cost)
I can't even imagine how much your hip must have hurt. Have a speedy recovery and a great Christmas.
G'day Hope,would you believe that both hips have been done and on both of them in the X-ray shows a nice loop of wire.I asked the surgeon and he said don't worry I only use English made wire not Chinese.

Back