Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

MH370 - What do YOU think happened?

Graham

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Well this all seems stranger than fiction.

So in the light that MH370 is missing,

WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED ?

First off, I think , , , , , , , , , ,

1/ The young pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid, 27, cracked the older pilot Zaharie Ahmad Shah, 53 over the head and knocked him out.

Then the young pilot switched off all the tracking devices he knew about, and then switched course heading in a random direction, until running out of fuel, crashing into the sea, hoping never to be found.

To me Fariq Abdul Hamid is the wayward, unknown factor.

Gra

why would he want to do that ? if he has not asked for any demands?

I think its very odd the story and i am sure we will hear some made up crap about it in a few days. Did you hear about the us company emploies that can hide things like planes ther was 30 or so of them on this flight.

I thought you would have to be older then 27 to be in 2ic for a airliner to be honest.

stu

why would he want to do that ? if he has not asked for any demands?
It has more impact not knowing what happened. If what Gra's theory is correct there will probably be a recorded confession surface in the coming weeks.

I have been thinking that it needs to be something the lines Gra has said ... or the plane has been landed somewhere as well. I find it funny that the engine data received by Rolls Royce is only just coming out now. This is the data the engines send directly back to them for monitoring. The reports are saying that RR were receiving this data for 4-5 hours after it disappeared from radar - which I think really means just switching the transponder off.

They're sitting on a beach with Lord Lucan and Shergar, sunning themselves and earning 20%.

Personally, I think the whole thing is very odd. Most irregular and someone somewhere know a great deal more than we are hearing.

Plane just disappeared.
Well it didn't exactly just disappear
Well it disappeared but we were tracking it

Well ......

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It'll turn up being resold by Checkered Flag. "One owner rare 777 low mileage. Buyer collects"

All jests aside, theres 2 - 3 hundred families out there that are wishing it would be that simple. I have worked closely with several Malaysians, and they are good folks in my experience.

The airline has a good track record too, so that only adds to the speculation of what really happened. :think:

So the RR Trent engines continued to transmit engine data for 4-5 hours after the various transponders stopped transmitting, by one way or another.

So, An hour into the flight, then a further 4-5 hours, is the generally the fuel that would have been available for the flight from KL to BJ.
Kl to Beijing would have a flying time of about 5 hours 24 mins typically,

Some body is not telling the whole truth, I guess the folk at KL know more than what they are letting on.
My thoughts, are still that the young pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid, 27 is the root of this.

Gra

apparently satellites were picking up signals 5 hrs after it disappeared from radar according to a programme on TV tonight.

Whats one of these things worth 2 or 3 million , in some parts of the world that is astronomical wealth , in the same parts of the world it wouldn't be difficult to find 300 passengers willing to vanish with a few grand or maybe even a few hundred in their pocket - simple theft i reckon but the airline wasn't involved as they would know aircraft are tracked externally from air , ground and satellite so simply turning off on board tracking would do nothing more than raise the alarm .

Last edited:
Interesting statement released from Malaysian Airlines:

Further to the statement by the Malaysian Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak earlier today into the ongoing search for Flight MH370, Malaysia Airlines has shared all available information with the relevant authorities since the moment we learned that the aircraft had disappeared, in the early hours of Saturday 8[SUP]th[/SUP] March. This includes the very first indications that MH370 may have remained airborne for several hours after contact was lost, which the Prime Minister referred to today.
This is truly an unprecedented situation, for Malaysia Airlines and for the entire aviation industry. There has never been a case in which information gleaned from satellite signals alone could potentially be used to identify the location of a missing commercial airliner. Given the nature of the situation and its extreme sensitivity, it was critical that the raw satellite signals were verified and analysed by the relevant authorities so that their significance could be properly understood. This naturally took some time, during which we were unable to publicly confirm their existence.
We were well aware of the ongoing media speculation during this period, and its effect on the families of those on board. Their anguish and distress increases with each passing day, with each fresh rumour, and with each false or misleading media report. Our absolute priority at all times has been to support the authorities leading the multinational search for MH370, so that we can finally provide the answers which the families and the wider community are waiting for.
We remain absolutely committed to sharing confirmed information with family members and the wider public in a fully open and transparent manner. However given the nature of the situation, the importance of validating new information before it is released into the public domain is paramount.
Our thoughts and prayers remain with the families of the 227 passengers and our 12 Malaysia Airlines colleagues and friends on board flight MH370. They will remain at the centre of every action we take as a company, as they have been since MH370 first disappeared.

That theory sounds very plausible, with my limited knowledge of aviation procedures.

Please excuse if this should really be in 'Funny Pictures' I just couldn't resist.

1510531_10152386496993474_967545861_n.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder where the damn CIA have it stashed, and how many innocent people they killed this time?

And also which poor unfortunate passengers are currently being torture by the Americans?

Did you know the USA executed quite a few Japanese POW's for the 'war crime' of water boarding? The most evil nation on earth are quite incredible by times.

Back