Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Michelin XZL 255/100/16's

AndycruiserguyLomas

Supporter
Guru
Country Flag
england
Hello from the forums resident " Cheapskate" I hope you are all well.

However moving on I have these for sale, a set of "large" tyres.
As the title they are Michelin XZL tyres, 4 or 5 depending as I'e had an offer on one if someone wants four. I guess they would be classed as 37"s but I guess they may be a tad less than.
The tyre depths are 2x 11+mm and 3x 12+mm with no cuts or damage.

IMG_1150_zps9qwe3hut.jpg

IMG_1151_zpsyeovlltc.jpg

IMG_1152_zps7c1hknct.jpg

Now I know these are quite "niche" and not for everyone but I'm trying the forum first before casting the net wider.
These, after discussion with a couple of members "in the know" are on offer at £150 each ie £600 for 4 or £750 for 5. If a forum member wants them I will include the wheels and Dynabeads ( if wanted) but if and when they go on the open market it will just be the tyres.

Collection from S.Yorks prefered ( can be fitted on here) or I could deliver them a reasonable distance in the Sprinter van for a reasonable ammount.

Thanks for looking.

and don't forget they look "proper" on a truck too!

Clearly a scam
That's not your house

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Andy

Been.looking for a set of these for ages.

Can I have a close up of the bottom 2 tyres please Andy.

Tried to.call you

Passing on these only because I am.not 100% I want to put my 80 so high with tyres and do the needed lift. it's a daily.

Passing on these only because I am.not 100% I want to put my 80 so high with tyres and do the needed lift. it's a daily.

No prob Stu, thanks for letting me know promptly so others can consider.

Andy

Always wanted a set of these. What are they like on the road? As noisy as I imagine?

Back