Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Mid Summer Meet - June & Sept 2019

A big thank you to Trevor and Phil the landlord and staff for their hospitality this weekend. It was brilliant.

It’s a very special club this with some very special people and vehicles - something I was thinking about on the M1 as I was overtaken by convoy after convoy of Defenders returning from the Billing show.

Looking forward to the next one. Maybe time for a weekend up north?

Cheers for a great weekend guys and gals.
Good to see chas for a few hours.
Cheers for organising it trev. we had a great chill weekend
Thanks for that Karl, it was a pleasure to see a few Cruisers again, one of these days I will have another, and seeing quite a few faces I hadn't seen for a long time was good.
It was lovely to see the new addition to your family, she looks a right little cherub.

Thanks for putting together a great weekend. Nice to meet all the usual suspects and a few, to me, new people.

Disaster! Went to put the roof tent on the truck and my lower back’s popped. Thing is, I knew it would, I had a doubt I would be attending this and I knew how it would happen, yet I still did it. :eusa-snooty: :doh:

Appointment with new chiropractor at 2:30 this afternoon. Wish me luck.

I may not be going. :crying-blue:
Oh noes. Feel any better? Was the chiro able to square you up?

Oh noes. Feel any better? Was the chiro able to square you up?
I’m all straightened out now thanks KB, on light duties though and sitting isn’t too comfortable but getting better. Still in a bit of pain but it’s easing off each day. This was the worst I’ve done for a long time. Got a second visit this Friday. There was no way I could have camped out in my front garden let alone driven miles.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Had an amazing time nice to see everyone again, although ever meetup I end up with a shopping list of stuff to buy.

Hi big thanks to. Trevor and Phill good to see old and new cruiser it was a great weekend good to see Gav and family and good to see new familys and good to see old Chas and he's New jaguar can not wait to go to the next one see you all soon.

Happy birthday Tony.

Guess what I've done this morning?
20190701_121847.jpg
20190701_121842.jpg

Not sunny but it's working

Hi Jacob thanks for that having a good one got tickets from a good friend for oil Tom park a box of beer and cash for cruiser parts .

nice one nick. you just needed a little push :)

Wonder if the other guy is going to be as productive with his little push lol

Hahaha, shh. Its top secret!

I’m all straightened out now thanks KB, on light duties though and sitting isn’t too comfortable but getting better.
You have all my sympathy, I've lived with back problems for years now. I've got a selection of walking sticks if you feel the need Rich. :character-oldtimer:

Back