Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Mid Summer Meet - June & Sept 2019

Trevor

Country Flag
england
After a successful last minute camping weekend at my local pub, I've asked the Landlord if we can do another one next year.

He's more than happy and can offer the 28th/29th and 30th of June for us to camp on the pub field.

There is no charge, rather an expectation to buy a few beers or have a meal in the pub during our stay. The field can probably fit 20 Cruisers or so on the flat area and we can have a camp fire.

So if you fancy a weekend just chilling then it's a good one to add into your diary.

The location is the Stratton Arms, Turweston which is roughly 6 miles south of the Silverstone race circuit.

Cruisers, expedition trailers, children and well behaved dogs welcome. Unfortunately no space for caravans.

Although this is posted months ahead of time, if you are going to be a definite please put your name down on this thread.

Last edited:
Not another cruiser Karl.

Holly is going to kill you

Count me in Trev.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I would love to come if I'm here and not on a trip

Always. Keen to hear what you've been up to. Probably a Ferrari powered Hillman Imp I shouldn't wonder.

It's often a busy weekend for us but if I can see a way to escape and pop down then we will :)

After a successful last minute camping weekend at my local pub, I've asked the Landlord if we can do another one next year.

He's more than happy and can offer the 28th/29th and 30th of June for us to camp on the pub field.

There is no charge, rather an expectation to buy a few beers or have a meal in the pub during our stay. The field can probably fit 20 Cruisers or so on the flat area and we can have a camp fire.

So if you fancy a weekend just chilling then it's a good one to add into your diary.

The location is the Stratton Arms, Turweston which is roughly 6 miles south of the Silverstone race circuit.

Cruisers, expedition trailers, children and well behaved dogs welcome. Unfortunately no space for caravans.

Although this is posted months ahead of time, if you are going to be a definite please put your name down on this thread.
I'm sure James and I Will be attending.

So if I am correct the summer solstice is the Thursday night Friday morning.

So I am.going to do the Ridgeway and some of Salisbury plain down to stone henge area. It may be to busy and end up somewhere else to watch the sun come up.

So if anyone wants to join then on the Friday head up to Trevs. I would like a little nap before driving up but will see how we get on.

Meet just south of the M5 near Swindon. For the others that have joined before the normal pub.

I can start a different thread closer to the time to remind you.

Last edited:
Ill be there, , add me to the list!

Ill be there as well.
20190622_112345.jpg

Meat purchased. Steve, bought more tins of soup?

Back