Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Migrants in Germany cause more trouble

Graham

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Fay has been telling me, in many of the Chinese forums, there are many unsavoury reports about the migrants.

It is widely reported about great resentment against these migrants.

There are reports of gangs of migrants just looting Aldi, and Lidl stores, and, simply walking out with whatever the 30 - 50 strong gangs can carry.

When the police arrive with local officials there is an exchange of money, to the value of the stolen goods, provided there is no official complaint, or information to newspapers.

This is also talked about from one of our very best friends in Germany.

Its all turning rather bitter and sour now.

Graham

I hear similar stories from my Hungarian friends about what the migrants are doing that is not reported in western mainstream media.

Theres definitely a media black out on what is really happening!

The truth doesn't really go with the view our lefty media want to portray! :icon-rolleyes:

Maybe it's time they relit the ovens.

RT reported the problems migrants were causing, they also interviewed a lot of disgruntled germans. Our media is so one sided, be it imigration,syria, Ukraine, globel warming etc, i can hardly bring myself to watch it. Give RT a look.

I only watch Rt or even aljezzra now you get a much broader point of view.

Start of the end maybe???????

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I followed the Ukraine crisis closely on RT (I don't get much access to "western" programmes other than BBC world and CNN) and it was disgracefully biased against the Ukraine.

Ukraine Government forces and supporters were portrayed as terrorists and the Russian supporters as the liberators.

As usual, Russia hides behind brainwashing and blatant lies in front of the whole world. RT has employed western presenters to give their reports more credibility in the west. It seems that it's working.

Russia's recent attacks on ISIS in Syria is a classic example of how he operates hiding behind a "hero" approach. In truth he's only supporting the Syrian tyranny.

I can't imagine how Putin thinks we're all so stupid, but reading the media (and sadly this thread), maybe he's right.

JMHO while I've got the opportunity to express it.

Lynn reads about it on the net and has mentioned the problems from the start. There are now reports of migrants torching their lodgings then being put up in hotels. Isis terrorists are said to have been found in Germany.

Bumped into a German guy the other day and he was saying that they were overrunning the train stations (he mentioned Munich) so that the locals couldn't use the trains. He also knew of one buying a SIM card for his phone with a 500 euro note and said that only a small proportion of them were Syrians.

I've no problem with anyone trying to better themselves or wanting a better life for themselves and their families and I have great sympathy for those genuine people fleeing death and destruction, but this has the look of an invasion about it.

FWIW personally I think our government is going about things the right way in bringing refugees in from the camps directly. It starves the traffickers (those in the camps cannot afford or don't want to go the trafficking route) and allows proper processing of the genuine families, not to mention giving them safe passage.

Now it looks like the EU might rush through Turkey's membership and hand over billions of our fees to them to somehow stop the migrants. I wonder how long that will work?

I truly wonder where this will all end…

Last edited:
So it seems many of the reports are right.
Why are we not given a true and honest account by our news media, especially the BBC, which I so begrugingly fund evey year.

Sadly the BBC is now jointly funded by the EU. It is no longer the institution it was.

Add to this that the EU puts funding into our schools…read into that what you will.

To be honest Graham. We never have been given an honest account of anything and never will do.

We are told what they want us to know. We are little followers that have to do as were told. Brainwashed, that's just how it is.

Theres hell to come. Hope I'm wrong

Agreed Karl. Seek out your own truth is all I say. Treat everything with caution and you can no longer believe the camera for it can now be made to lie.

I hope you're wrong too Karl.

One of my friends at Uni is an Iraqi-Kurd. He'd probably be more than eligbible looking at the humanitarian or refugee visas, due to the instabilty in the Kurdish area; however, what he does say is that there are others who are more deserving than him, and anyway, he could come in via the GSM route (the same as Ben) as he is in the process of doing his PhD...

What is often not understood is how the Middle East is split; the best synergy is Europe in the 1600s to the late 1800's, where the divisions were along the factions in Christianity - aka the divide between the Catholic countries and the Protestant. That in part is the Sunni vs Shia mess, but add in the size of some of the protaginists, and it all becomes a bit of a mess. This is the high-tech mud map I drew of the Middle East talking to the above Iraqi Kurd about the area of very strong Kurdish style coffee one afternoon. I found it to be very useful, and has made me understand the whole damn mess a lot more...

11954842_10153557999135856_56673752039249620_n.jpg

As ISIL (or whatever it's called this week) is predominantly an ultra-orthodox interpretation of the Sunni interpretation and important aspects of the Quran, the issue is if you're a Shia Muslim from Iraq, who are the majority, or an ethnic minority like the Christians in Iraq, Syria etc. Add in the fact that places like Syria were typically quite reformist and moderate - look at footage from Syria/Lebanon/Egypt in the 1960's and 70's for example - and you can see why the answer of send them to Saudi as that's a big rich Muslim country wouldn't work... don't forget that women aren't allowed to drive in Saudi...

As to the Chinese complaining... well... there's a reason why all the toilets at uni have signs up on them telling people not to stand on the seats etc... Some articles from the BBC here and here...

Read widely and listen lots; the BBC World Service reports differently to the domestic services, especially Radio 2 and Jeremy Whine... Media bias is wide ranging, and goes all ways; Al Jazeera has done a good job of improving it's quality but it is bank rolled by Qatar who are Sunni (and the same branch of Sunni as Saudi is - info there care of Wonkipedia) Also have a look at things like The Economist; they're often less biased than the mainstream press as their advertisers aren't was worried about what's being said in the editorial.

Amd that's my input to the mess....

Seek out your own truth is all I say. Treat everything with caution and you can no longer believe the camera for it can now be made to lie /QUOTE]

Wise words indeed and good post Ed. Surely, it is a mess of hornets all stirred up by the USA and its allies (GB) giving shit heads opportunities that they would never have had.

We will pay the price one way or another.

Indeed Clive, without their undoubtedly ruthless leaders, the genie is now out of the bottle in the countries where 'regime change' has occurred.

Indeed Clive, without their undoubtedly ruthless leaders, the genie is now out of the bottle in the countries where 'regime change' has occurred.

And in part that is where ISIL have come from; refer to my hi-tech mudmap, and you'll see "Iraq" and then underneath Sunni (trad) and Shia (maj); the old regieme under Saddam Hussain was led by predominantly Sunni's, and therefore anyone who was Sunni did well... in contrast, anyone who wasn't (ie the Shia Majority) suffered under the regieme; as the shift through the regieme change to majority rule (ie the Shia) has occured, and then gone a bit pear shaped, and now the Sunni's have got pissed off and, finding a very millitant method of regieme change that reinforced their beliefs, they've jumped into it with open arms...

Now, within Europe (and Australia) I wonder if there is scope for the NI style schooling where the two parts are brought back together and understand the differences between the differing groups... and that includes the western communities as well...

Surely with all the millions of privately held mobile cameras and phones about there must be footage of bad behaviour, if any, of migrants. Hav'nt seen any yet.

I have always viewed mainstream news however it is reported as propaganda . I have a stark memory of watching news about the Falklands war , i must have been 8 and asked my mother what a trade embargo was , i can't remember her description but no doubt it was offhand and dismissive , after a couple of minutes thinking about it i replied "well that's wrong what about the people who weren't fighting" which produced a rare and thoughtful smile and she replied "if you think its wrong son then it IS wrong and don't ever let anyone tell you different . I guess that's why i have have always been skeptical .

I don't follow the headlines because i don't give a damn whats going on unless its on my own doorstep but in my view the truth in international concerns always be found in the financial pros and cons or extremist religious principals . Saddam died because he was burning oil reserves pure and simple .

I gather your not on Facebook frank? Quite a few videos pop up of these poor people just looking for help !

Back