Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Milner 80 series power window replacement parts

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Wow thats amazingly fast without the engine set a benchmark for us all. And for £60 bargain!!

Thanks for sharing Chris I'm gonna time mine tomorrow. :thumbup:

Must be all of 4 seconds each way Chris, remarkable! :thumbup:

I have a Toyota stiff window problem on my computer. Chris's window stuck open half way down. Or is it other people having problems and the tape won't stop LOL.

I got the popcorn and beer out. Very disappointed.

Something I need to do soon - so a good post for me.

I'll be putting in an order for a pair.

Thanks

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The first time I played the vid, it was very jumpy, in both directions, not a good advert at all, but I was watching on my SIM card, not wifi.

Found it quite amusing, Chris was saying how good it was and it made me wonder how bad it must have been before the replacement:lol:

The first time I played the vid, it was very jumpy, in both directions, not a good advert at all, but I was watching on my SIM card, not wifi.

Found it quite amusing, Chris was saying how good it was and it made me wonder how bad it must have been before the replacement:lol:
When I watched it I thought WTF he's speeded up the video, then I thought I've got to get them.

When I watched it I thought WTF he's speeded up the video, then I thought I've got to get them.
I keep going back to watch it again, :icon-redface:

Fed up with antique windows and expensive replacement rubbers that did nothing, I splashed out on new regulators from Milner. I'll let the video speak for itself. This is both windows at once with the engine off. Even better one at a time with engine on, but not much difference. I've very pleased indeed.

http://www.milneroffroad.com/toyota...ectric-window-winder-motor-regulator-front-rh

Still a better love story than Twilight :)

I'm sure it was a video of my 20 year old Audi with 240k on the clock. Well it looked identical.

I might post a video of them going up and down but this time with the engine running.

Get your stopwatches ready ...

Typical, the sequel is out and i still havnt seen the first..

Well I must have run that vid a hundred times and it's not showing any signs of wear or slowing down. Still smooth.

So I reckon they must be pretty good for the money :tonguewink:

Has anyone else fitted their yet? Mine still going strong. I open my windows now just to have the fun of closing them.

Has anyone else fitted their yet? Mine still going strong. I open my windows now just to have the fun of closing them.
Yep, mine are fitted. . . . . . . . . . whee!

Good aren't they.
happy-111.GIF

Back