Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Milners brake pipes and flexis.

Rob Cowell

Country Flag
wales
Front pipes are original Toyota parts. I think Kunifer (greyish) and not steel. Pretty good for aboout 4 quid a side.

Centre-rear flexis. Longer than originals. And the ends are not original shape so they don't fit into the original brackets. Needed to trim brackets with a Dremel and they need an extra U Clip because there is no lip on the new ends to rest on one side of the bracket. All in all a faff. The Roughtrax flexi looks like it has OEM shape ends. Just ordered one with some other bits, so we'll see.

Front pipes are original Toyota parts. I think Kunifer (greyish) and not steel. Pretty good for aboout 4 quid a side.

Centre-rear flexis. Longer than originals. And the ends are not original shape so they don't fit into the original brackets. Needed to trim brackets with a Dremel and they need an extra U Clip because there is no lip on the new ends to rest on one side of the bracket. All in all a faff. The Roughtrax flexi looks like it has OEM shape ends. Just ordered one with some other bits, so we'll see.

Hi Rob

How did you get on with the Roughtrax flexi? The ones I received would not fit the brackets and the locator pin on the cylinder end was 2mm out of place :grin:

Hi Rob

How did you get on with the Roughtrax flexi? The ones I received would not fit the brackets and the locator pin on the cylinder end was 2mm out of place :grin:

From memory, it was more than 6 months ago. It was pretty good, but I was comparing to the awful Milners part. I suspect the pattern suppliers change for Milners and Roughtrax. If it's not a specific make you've had before you don't know what you're getting.

From memory, it was more than 6 months ago. It was pretty good, but I was comparing to the awful Milners part. I suspect the pattern suppliers change for Milners and Roughtrax. If it's not a specific make you've had before you don't know what you're getting.

OK Rob thanks.

Back