Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

mmm, lotto win, what would you spend it on?

With a top speed of 44 mph it would be a bit boring on the motorway, but Offroad it would be a blast!

I would stop doing the day job within 20 seconds of the win. i would spend my time finishing off all of my projects and starting the ones i have in the pipe line. Inbetween this i would do lots of camping with my boy and see as much of the planet as possible in my 80.
i would buy thousands of acres of farm land and return it to nature with the planting of forests and the creation of lakes. My summer evenings when not travelling would be spent with a beer watching the sun slowly disappear behind a stunning landscape with no manmade sound....

I would stop doing the day job within 20 seconds of the win. i would spend my time finishing off all of my projects and starting the ones i have in the pipe line. Inbetween this i would do lots of camping with my boy and see as much of the planet as possible in my 80.
i would buy thousands of acres of farm land and return it to nature with the planting of forests and the creation of lakes. My summer evenings when not travelling would be spent with a beer watching the sun slowly disappear behind a stunning landscape with no manmade sound....

Almost exactly this, only I'd quit my job instantaneously.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'd buy something along the lines of this

upload_2018-3-13_20-18-56.jpeg

and just keep plodding along pretty much as i am , i'd enjoy fixing the place up and it would give me lots of room to work on my trucks .

You might find one of these in the stable though :cool:

upload_2018-3-13_20-38-38.jpeg

A place in Scotland near a Loch and a lifetimes supply of midge repellent, a Ford F650 pickup with the CAT engine (as in EP 2 of Top Gear last week) and 'numerous' motorcycles. Honestly don't think I'd bother with any of the latest crop of 200+mph McLamberrari's but I would have an original 427SC Shelby Cobra. Have to be a big win though!

All good calls , I am self employed like a lot of you guys. I couldn't drop my loyal for 16 years customers, so would have to make sure they are covered before I sod off on my travels . Mrs wants a home address and won't give up her music and horses. So, maybe a studio and a hoss of her own ..... me, I will be in some sunshine in the Sahara.......with my boys :)

In 1998 we moved into a brand new built house........2 weeks later we won 1700 squids on lotto...paid for some curtains! A week after the 5 numbers gave 100k ......oh well- next time.....

A place in Scotland near a Loch and a lifetimes supply of midge repellent, a Ford F650 pickup with the CAT engine (as in EP 2 of Top Gear last week) and 'numerous' motorcycles. Honestly don't think I'd bother with any of the latest crop of 200+mph McLamberrari's but I would have an original 427SC Shelby Cobra. Have to be a big win though!
289 FTW :wink:

with an off road track for us:)

Well, we all seem to have what to do with a win pretty much sorted. It's the first bit that's the hard bit. I run a small (5) syndicate at work and we've had numerous small wins over the last year and now have £135 in the kitty so were all going out a week on Friday for a few beers and some grub.

Depending on the size of the win I'd still work tbh, even if it was my own place doing mainly my own motors.
Might start at 10 and finish at 4 but still work lol.

I already know which house in our village I'd knock on the door to buy it (We got outbid about a year ago on it and it's been done up now)

There's a couple of close friends that would get a share too.

Always a interesting debate but yet something never giving much thought Guys. Certainly depending on the amount and timing in life. Still a great desire of mine for many years has been to build and own Earthship home. Already got the car...lol

After that really work towards helping others from leaving an old profession to something new. Move to the states where I'd like to be with someone close to my heart, start of a new life.

Like all things if one is blessed and fortunate to be given much then its always a feeling to do something great with it for others. What that will be I guess will materialise accordingly.

Thanks

maxresdefault.jpg

Back