Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Modified 100 Series

Jamsy

Country Flag
scotland
Hi folks,
Thinking about selling the Amazon and wondered what people value it at before I advertise it properly. Had it a few years and it’s been a great vehicle for us.
It’s the 4.2 auto with about 173k miles and Full Stamped Service History and loads of receipts.
Loads of mods.
It’s triple locked with lifted suspension
It’s had a gearbox rebuild with the new torque converter and friction plates.
Slee diff drop, ARB bumpers, onboard compressor, winch, underbody protection, etc.
It’s always been regularly serviced, undersealed and cavity waxed regularly.
It’s a great truck, would go anywhere. Would make a good overland vehicle (there’s new custom made water tanks there - unfitted). Having said that it’s not perfect, rear locker doesn’t seem to be locking (although it was until recently).
It’s sitting on powder coated 18s with newish BFG All terrains now.
I’ve got a full spec list somewhere and I’ll get some good photos before I advertise it properly. Mrs wanted an X5 so this will be our first time without a Land Cruiser in a long time, fair to say I'm going to miss it.217cc3f4-38d8-4d05-9254-d865b0f87afb.JPGDDEBAB87-96DF-4882-BD86-16D97C8B3747.JPGIMG_4322.JPG

Last edited:
I know Higgy, I really don’t want to and I’m not that keen on the X5s either. Just doing it for a quiet life

My 'gaffa' on the Farm bought one, Brand new, Worse thing ever in any kind of terrain other than Tarmac, It wouldn't even travel on wet grass.... So no chance in a Scottish Snow Flurry.... Cant think of another 4x4 of X5 type that i would recommend ...... Maybe XC90 if thats the type she's after.... My Thoughts are with you in this most Tragic Time :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Merc ML is way better than an X5......
Check out the reliability of X5s re airbag suspension issues....
I know they get a hard life but the local ARV crews don't give them glowing reports other than they are the most road biased 4x4 out there.... as proven when 2 crews rammed a building because they couldn't stop on grass.....

Back