Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Morocco October 2015

Yeah yeah, tell it to the judge. Some monkey business going on eh?

It does now.

lol I'm surprised you left it unedited for so long

Been in Milton Keynes all day

Room for one more?

Hmm. Trip sounds good. Mark, Chris, do you have room for one more?

Byron

Hi Mark, thanks for the PM. I have just booked my Ferry so now I am nearly as excited as Chris :icon-biggrin:.

Byron

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Looking forward to Morocco Trip

Thanks Mark. Looking forward to it already. Does mean I have to re-prioritise my list of jobs though :think:.

182 Days :D

Any 90 drivers interested? its 2:1 80's:95's at the moment. I'll feel tiny against Chris' 8.5 feet of 80

Ray, my passenger, seen below picking his nose :) will be booking our ferry from Rosslare to Cherbourg on his return from the USA where he is on another of his endless holidays!!

Can we put up a picture of our vehicles/setups? Here's mine....

canopy2.jpg

Post whatever you like

My set up photo near one of the planned sections in 2012. I now have a roof rack but my whole set up probably cost a fraction of you guys
8271923755_b1c93377bc_b.jpgP1040706 by Trackasylum, on Flickr

182 Days :D

Any 90 drivers interested? its 2:1 80's:95's at the moment. I'll feel tiny against Chris' 8.5 feet of 80

My 90 is only 6ft 6" tall with nothing on the roof if that makes you feel any better Mark .

I think I'm going to enjoy leading a convoy of modified 80's in my little 95 :D

OK....All booked, possibly stay a little longer - and i'm a 75 just to add more in the mix !!

And just to prove that I got further than the driveway....

the_gambia.jpg

When I first posted this I thought I may get 1 or 2 definates and a lot of 'well we'd like to come maybe dithering

Getting 5 definite confirmed trucks is great, this is going to be an awesome trip :D

Couple of question for you guys

Who is travelling solo and who is bringing a navigator/chef/passenger/friend/spouse/hitchhiker?

Does anyone have GoPro cameras?

I'm slowly getting into videoing so be prepared for some disruption getting shots set up as we travel, heres my effort from 2012 (first minute is a route we plan to do this year)

Last edited:
.... I'm slowly getting into videoing so be prepared for some disruption getting shots set up as we travel, heres my effort from 2012....

1 minutes 12 seconds, N27 15.800 W10 45.006

At the top of there I got out to check out the piste first. As I got out I saw a few spent 20mm canon shells on the ground..... that focused my mind a little :icon-biggrin:

Great video.... there's nothing worse than watching mile after mile of the same stuff, a great compilation there :thumbup:

::.Edit.:: 1:43 spot the bug running to the camera :icon-biggrin:

Last edited:
Great video.... there's nothing worse than watching mile after mile of the same stuff, a great compilation there :thumbup:

Trust me there was hours of boring mile after mile footage to get that 5 minutes summary if a 3 week trip lol

Trust me there was hours of boring mile after mile footage to get that 5 minutes summary if a 3 week trip lol
I know only too well.

Folks don't realise the hours of footage shot just to get a great overview such as yours Mark :thumbup:

Back