Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Mud Flaps


Active Member
Apr 24, 2022
Hi Guys. Does anyone know what are these covers called and where to source one from? I guess these form a barrier for mud/sand etc to get into the mechanical parts. I am missing one on tne driver’s side. Thanks.


  • BAF77C8B-0BC6-4BAB-A436-530A8798D346.jpeg
    449.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 9C32D7C2-2805-4714-B97F-A470A998A9CA.jpeg
    333.4 KB · Views: 22

I got a set of these, but never bothered to put them on; I think I prefer to be able to have a look in there with a torch and see whats going on - but I suppose it depends on the conditions you're driving in!
Thanks Carl. Very helpful. Do you want to get rid of yours, if you don’t intend to use them? I will be driving through desert sands soon, it just helps to keep the area covered up a bit.
To be honest mate by the time I 'discovered' them in the (sadly far too disorganised) garage again, you could have had them shipped from China twice over!!!
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thank you so much Karl2000. I am sure you must have had so many other things vying for your attention. I am even more grateful that you decided to spend your precious time for a stranger on an online forum. . I have had lot of helpful advice here when I was upgrading Rafa in summer but didn’t really post any pics from our travel. Will do so soon so you know how far these mudflaps will be travelling :)