Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

my 40 series past to present

Happysidd

Country Flag
united_states
IMG_20210627_0002.jpg

my pops and his 69 on the lake roosevelt ferry above grand coulee dam, washington, us
IMG_20210627_0001.jpg

the only picture i have of my 76 in spokane washington us the day i had to sell her. she had a ford 300 inline six and power steering. i needed to support my young family so it had to be done. at the time i thought i would get another soon but it would be a long 24 years before i could save enough as their price soared shortly after i sold mine.
profile.jpg

the 84 HJ47 my wife found us ( yeah she is an awesome wife) after seeing the sale advert and staring at it for nearly two months i started to work on moving things around and brought this sheila home in may of this year. and the fj shaped hole in my soul has been healed

Hi Sidd,

That’s a great story and 3 fantastic trucks.

Looks in great shape and I’m guessing is a camper by the sun shade in the windshield (?).

Look forward to seeing more of this fantastic truck that clearly was sitting there with your name on it if you took 2 months to get it. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Well done Mrs Sidd!

Best wishes
Rich

not a camper yet. but hoping to build her out as a overlanding rig soon. the shades are just to help keep it cooler inside by blocking some of the afternoon sun that shines straight in the front.

Think the shades look like some reflectolight sunglasses COOooolll

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back