Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My 60th birthday trip 2019

ratrace

Country Flag
uk
I will be 60 in 2019 and am looking at doing a month long trip in Europe or Russia, like the idea of a trip to the Kola Peninsula.
The other place i still have got around to going to is Morroco but they tarmacing so much down there now i wonder if its worth a month off
Now the other place has got to be the road of bones but would need to hire a 4x4 one way so might be a bit costly

You still have enough to plan, this should be an exciting trip. Subscribing for info on that side of the world.

Sounds like a great idea why did you choose the kola?

Sounds like a great idea why did you choose the kola?
A good friend has done it and he love it
But have found at work taking a month off when i want to go will be difficult. so might do my two fav counties again Romania/Bulgaria with serbia
Have done a lot of trail in Romania now, with the longest so far was 2 days
Bulgaria i find a lot more fun as i seem to spent a lot of time in mud and lost
Serbia would be a new area for me

There's more than enough to do in Morocco to keep you busy for a month even with the tarmacking, the trick is to do the research upfront to avoid the tar plague :D Much better than a pay and play in Yorkshire anyway!

will LC90 for Morocco one day but got Greece pencil in for 2018 if i am allow

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I would have been well up for the kola in 2019

Glad your on the mend

Stu

Glad to hear you are doing better. 2019 is still a way away, lots of things might change - but did you think about corsica as well? Its meant to be nice year around.

Good to see you planning ahead Mike, hope you're coping better these days :thumbup:

Back