Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My 79 Dual Cab

Paul Constantine

Country Flag
philippines
Hi guys, I want to share my rig with all of you and feel free to comment

TJM bumper with sidebars and stepboard, xray vision fog lights, Raguna 17 inch wheels wrapped in Nitto Trail Grapplers, Stock height with Dobinsons coil spring, stock shocks and stock leaf springs....removed 3 blades though and added a longer shackle
IMG_0771.JPG

IMG_0814.JPG

IMG_0777.JPG

IMG_0771.JPG IMG_0770.JPG IMG_0777.JPG IMG_0814.JPG

Last edited:
I just made a mess of my pants!:romance-heartstiny:

That is one stunning LC:icon-cool:

Thanks alot, I'll be posting new pics as soon as I get my pc fixed, these are well over a month old

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I need one to, cracking truck

Beautiful cruiser, I'm loving the factory tray, colour and decals down the side

Again I say lovely truck, I'm liking everything about it....:drool:

On my side bars, on the riser clamps at the front, I've got manky mild steel dome-head bolts and nylock nuts that would look more at home on a 10 year old garden fence :oops:

Yours look like stainless, and unless I'm mistaken, are hex-key on the outside and hex-head on the inside.

Is there any chance of confirming what you have and where I could acquire some, please?

I also love the wheels, but I'm after 16" x 10" zero offset, and nobody on the planet seems to make an offroad type wheel in those sizes, especially as cool as those Raguna's. :drool:

Last edited:
Paul, Mate just need your help where were you able to source the TJM Bullbar and Brush Bar in the Philippines? Good looking beast add a turbo to her with a 3 inch exhaust makes a big difference, i have something similar here with me, will post the pics of her once I've scrubbed her up.

Is that the REALLY heavy duty version with heavier/stronger diffs etc? Looks great!
Geoff

Back