Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My aircon not working

Just been out and found the compressor and just gave a little tap and Wd40 also but to no avail.
Since I had the Wd40 in my hand sprayed all the clips related to my egr clean to help hopefully. New compressor on euro parts is £222 I think it was but not important at the moment as can probably take it off and get it fixed as clips on YouTube it don't seem that hard but that's for another day. Just wanted to no why I had no aircon.
Not sure if it worked when I got the car as just never used or just assumed it worked on auto mode.
Was hoping it was just down to a fuse or relay. May just get a spark to take a look just to verify my conclusion it's the compressor.
I know its a small chance but try switching it on tomorrow after the WD40 has had time to soak in .

Well let's face the Turkish drivers drive like its a stolen car. I once got in a fiat 500 over there with a Turkish driver at the wheel as we had to go see the coast guard cos a boat crashed into our boat and I was an apparent witness to it all. (bollocks) I don't no any rules of the sea but got told if I did not cooperate I would have trouble getting back into Turkey in the future. Needless to say I have never been back since. 3 times was enough.
Can you imagine if he was driving a 4X4 you would have been hanging on for life round bendy roads and hoping you had made a will before he crashes the vehicle.

Its hard to get things like cars in the North of Cyprus unless it comes from Turkey coz its a fake nation called the trnc its a area of Cyprus that was invaded by Turkey in 1974 and ethnically cleansed of its Greek Cypriot inhabitants the poor souls who could not escape the invading Turkish troops were murdered and women and young girls as young as 9 years old were gang raped and then murdered ,Turkey then sent over 100 thousand mainland Turks to live in the houses people fled from you can not fly there direct one has to go to Turkey first or go to the legit side of the island and make your way across , your friend has bad manners and should feel like a criminal buying property in the north as its like buying a stolen car and knowing its stolen but still buy it coz its ridiculously cheap , and is unrecognised by the world except Turkey , you carnt even buy anything on ebay or amazon or anywhere else coz no one will ship goods there , all things come from the invader Turkey , sorry about the political rant . second hand cars are quite expensive in all Cyprus coz they last a long life time coz they never rust . cars still look like new underneath that are 25 years old or more .
Hay, dont be sorry about political rant, it's you feeling and you are entitled to them, I was 19 in 1974 so didn't take much intrest in word affairs, only world girls. :icon-biggrin: :icon-biggrin: :icon-biggrin: :thumbup:

Hay, dont be sorry about political rant, it's you feeling and you are entitled to them, I was 19 in 1974 so didn't take much intrest in word affairs, only world girls. :icon-biggrin: :icon-biggrin: :icon-biggrin: :thumbup:
I was 14 and just found out what having a girlfriend was like , life became a dream world .

Back