Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My birthday

SteveJB

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Tis me birthday tomorrow 2nd july and a good present would be to find out where the breathers are on me truck the reason i ask is that i have limited physical capability after a v serious motorbike accident nov 09 i want to do as much as i can for myself apart from a few other issues i have 20 degrees of movement in right knee and can just about sit at 90 degrees this is a list of injuries 3 breaks lower right leg broken right thigh shattered right pelvis and hip broken left thigh and hip and broken right forearm have had right knee replaced pelvis rebuilt and hip replaced so any pointers to where i can locate the breathers would be most welcome its a 100 vx 4.2 oil burner ta steve

Isn't that covered in a post here already?
Anyhow, off the top of my frail head: Rear diff just goes up to a crossmember under the floor just above, with a little valve at the end which gets gunked up pretty fast. Rear diff-lock actuator - I think it goes up into the body behind the jack compartment.
Front diff up onto the inner fender, RHS.
Center diff-lock actuator and box go together (2 hoses) to a little piece of double bent pipe behind the engine, at the firewall.
I seem to remember that there was a change on the box breather pre/post 2002.

Doesn't that sound about right fellas?

Thankyou for the info uHu i can now look in the places you have mentioned and now its going to be Happy tomorrow ta steve

Happy birthday Steve for tomoz, hope you get your breathing sorted !

Thanks Clive uHu gave me some details of where there are so will go looking tomorrow

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back