Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My Excellent Cond. Rolex GMT for your Land Cruiser FJ60/FJ70

_fcp

Country Flag
united_states
Hello!

I received a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date GMT Master II last year from a client (yes I made him a lot of money over the years lol) and I don't really wear it. Much rather enjoy a surf/ski ride for the family. Looking to get into a Land Cruiser FJ60/FJ70 in trade.

I've probably worn the watch +20 times, its flawless. Original box, serial #, paperwork and so forth all included. Everything. I'm based in Brooklyn NY and would happily get on a call to discuss a possible deal.

Will load actual pictures and send more if required. All reasonable offers considered. PM me for quick response.

Thanks!

I'll swap the watch for a 10 million dollar winning lottery ticket I got from a long lost uncle who recently died and left it to me.
Send me some bank details, your address, mothers maiden name, name of your first pet and we'll arrange a swap.

I got 2 of them,,,,
when I lived in China.
Again be very careful.
Mine cost me 34.00 each.
There are many cheaper copies, some as cheap as just 22.00 pounds.

To the good watch shops here in Warrington, they could not tell the difference.

But of course, I dont mean for one minute, that yours are Chinese.

Gra

As spammy and sketchy as this ad does appear, I am not a Nigerian Prince, or looking for a western union transfer...100% legit and happily will have a phone conversation with anyone who is looking to get rid of a FJ60 for a 100% authentic GMT. I'm a regular dude (live in Brooklyn, NY) who wants to get into a FJ. That is it!

Good response. Can't argue with that.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome along then buddy. Hope your quest is successful :icon-biggrin:

As spammy and sketchy as this ad does appear, I am not a Nigerian Prince, or looking for a western union transfer...100% legit and happily will have a phone conversation with anyone who is looking to get rid of a FJ60 for a 100% authentic GMT. I'm a regular dude (live in Brooklyn, NY) who wants to get into a FJ. That is it!

Ok if the its legit, then why dont you sell the watch and get cash ready for a nice 60 series im sure cash is king?

Ok if the its legit, then why dont you sell the watch and get cash ready for a nice 60 series im sure cash is king?

My sentiments too. There are plenty of dealers who are willing to give top dollar for genuine articles, and they do know the difference.

The chances of someone getting rid of an FJ 70 and desperatelywanting a Rolex at the same time are slim, I think that's how money became in existence.

Anyway welcome, and all the best of luck with the 60/70 quest!

I know you're not in the UK but there are several reputable dealers here that will give you a good/reasonable offer on your Rolex - I'm sure there must be similar stateside.

Something like a GMT Master II will always get a buyer (and pretty quickly usually) so a dealer will not have a problem shifting it - assuming you have all the paperwork etc. Get a couple of valuations and don't just take the first offer. The prices dealers offer for used watches can vary hugely but a GMT II will still sell for top dollar - so be ready to negotiate.

Once you have the cash in your pocket, you will be in a much stronger position to strike a deal on an FJ (or whatever model you fancy).

Good Luck.

I feel sorry for any real members of the Nigerian Royal family, or genuine widows of high ranking military officers etc.

Can you imagine how hard it is getting credit?

Q1. And what is your occupation?

Ans. I am Prince xxxxxxx of the Nigerian Royal Family

Bank. Next please.

Thanks I'll def check that rolex site out.

Trades do exist -- I've found a few older offers for trades. Would post a link but admin doesn't allow.

Let me get this straight - you work in an industry that gives genuine Rolex as a free gift to employees as a thank you note and your looking to swap the Rolex for an old car :think:

I think perhaps you should ask for a pay rise myself .

Back