Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My first 40 series

Fuel pump or not mate ill be there. Got the import one on the raod and the 100 if i have to but that will be very very very last resort. :thumbup:

Long 45. Anthother one i Have brought from a job lot. Not far off everything being back at mine now :thumbup:
IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0250.jpg
    IMG_0250.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0251.jpg
    IMG_0251.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0252.jpg
    IMG_0252.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0249.jpg
    IMG_0249.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0254.jpg
    IMG_0254.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0255.jpg
    IMG_0255.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0254.jpg
    IMG_0254.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 79
That looks great Karl, looks in good condition. I look forward to seeing your collection!

They will be all rotten and in the scrap yard by the time you actually come and have a look ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Do you talk of the broun one Mate?
The more i look at that one the more i want to do something with it.
Think I may get a 60 engine droped in it to start the ball rolling when i get chance. I need to decide what is being kept for defo first tho.
The off road 40 (the small one) Is sometrhing else. The fun factor is out of this world and with those tyres on you carnt stop it. Couple on the forum have seen it in action and were as shocked as i was.
Put a pick of your 45 on here hiluxonian so i can have a gander if you dont mind.
Really took a interest to the older stuff
karl

Very nice indeed Karl, I am however starting to think you are getting a bit of a obsession here :whistle:

Mr p
I have done a deal on a job lot. When i have made my mind up what is being kept i will be forced to sell. Dont get me wrong i would love to keep every truck i brought for various reasons but i just carnt. If i won the lottery im sure i would have the biggest collection of landcruisers in the world but untill that happens.......
There again, ive got no chance unless i start doing the lottery :think:

:lol: I know what you mean. If I had the space and money I would be hot on your heels.

I don't know what it is about 40's but they just look like propper off roaders... one day a 40 will be mine (even if it is just a model) :whistle:

The next and final 40 that will be put on here is one that will defo be kept and put on the road for me. That is the last one of the job lot and the final one i buy(MAYBE) :whistle: :liar:
Better than money in the bank!!!

karl wester said:
They will be all rotten and in the scrap yard by the time you actually come and have a look ;)

I have been waiting for an invite! I always thought the farm was at a secret location known only to a select few. I have three more days of work then two plus weeks off... I am waiting!

karl wester said:
Put a pick of your 45 on here hiluxonian so i can have a gander if you dont mind.
Really took a interest to the older stuff
karl
Here you go my 2 little beauties

Need a few parts if you feel like selling some 2 bonnets, complete steering column also ig lock/barrel, and a few odds and sods :violin: Unless I can see a pile of parts in front of me and light at the end of the tunnel I keep putting these projects to the back of the queue
westjobbluebabiesbenchseat6.jpg

westjobbluebabiesbenchseat5.jpg

Few more pics in the album
http://photobucket.com/TOYOTA-LANDCRUISER

Attachments

• westjobbluebabiesbenchseat6.jpg
    westjobbluebabiesbenchseat6.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 89
  • westjobbluebabiesbenchseat5.jpg
    westjobbluebabiesbenchseat5.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 80
hiluxonia
The 45 doesnt look to bad. Far better than the brown one i have. 40 looks like it wants a little work :think:
Good wings on both of yours though. Have to see wht i need etc befor i start to sell anything but i will keep you in mind.
Where did yours come from then? The uk?
karl

karl wester said:
hiluxonia
The 45 doesnt look to bad. Far better than the brown one i have. 40 looks like it wants a little work :think:
Good wings on both of yours though. Have to see wht i need etc befor i start to sell anything but i will keep you in mind.
Where did yours come from then? The uk?
karl
Jeez laptop just wiped my whole message bloody computers!!!!

The 45 is from Aus and the 41 from Japan

Would appreciate it if you keep me in mind for parts also I break hilux's (lc's when I find them) so if you need anything ie disc conversion stuff let me know

I've spoken to my welder mate and fired him up to help me start and finish a few projects whilst my landscaping business is slow. Bought an lj70 offroad project today so need to act fast or I'll never get to drive them all

Where in the uk are you based then? Supprised i havnt come accros you. What Makes th small one a 41 then? Leaning all the time with these things

karl wester said:
Where in the uk are you based then? Supprised i havnt come accros you. What Makes th small one a 41 then? Leaning all the time with these things
I'm in S Devon I've been about mostly on the net on the hpoc hilux forum also on tlocuk but almost died of boredom this place is much better I've been here a while now and havn't been told off yet :thumbup:

The bj41 is a jdm model front discs as standard pto box and the engine is a bit different too 2B 3.2 diesel (think I've got my numbers right)

On the other forum i managed to stay a member there for 12 hours before i was chucked off.
This forum is great. Everyone seems to help out eachother. Always have a laugh(At my expence normally) but all good. That was why this was set up because of how other people run there forum.I think this will take over without a dout.

the small green forty has front discs but not from standard.
karl

Back