Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My lifted Prado

what's this then?
P10100102-1.jpg

Great looking truck BTW

Steady on old boy.. Check out the first pic of the thread which hasn't been editted... I thought there was only one for ages too... And then I wondered why it was swapping sides of the car too!!!

Doh! I didn't see that, now it all makes sense. :oops:

Nice truck :cool:

BTW - do you have repeaters in your door mirrors? :?

pleased it's raised a few questions and got some of you pondering :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes the door mirrors do have repeaters, got them off flea-bay a couple of years back for about £20-£30.
Nick.

Nice looking truck Nick, I remember when Tommo's looked like that.....before he used it off road and got it covered in battle scars :lol: :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
...and then decided to fit winch..

Ok Ok - only kidding. We can always pull him out next time. And the next. And the next. A...

C

Chris, Not a chance, no way, No No No, I won',t I won',t I won't, You should spend your money on a phone that works not winches and things........

Off to York soon, so no posts till Sun :cry:

Nick.

adrianr said:
How long lads, a month or 2 before the bug gets him?

I think it unlikely.

The Prado is beautifully clean and straight and he has a Series III Landy for the off-road stuff.

Landys are easier to fix ;)

Bob.

BobMurphy said:
Landys are easier to fix ;)
And to break :lol:

Adrianr said:
How long lads, a month or 2 before the bug gets him?
I reckon come Lincomb, that delicate sea mist green will be taking on a tarnished pinkish hue :twisted: And it's what, about a month or 2 til Lincomb! :idea:

Its no show & all go baby!!!

Not that I have managed to make it there yet... :-(

Back