Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My truck. its back on the road.

Kiera Wells

Country Flag
uk
IMG_3032.JPG
IMG_3038.JPG
IMG_3039.JPG
This is my truck its been having a little work on it like a replacement head and a little TLC. still have a bit more to do to it. But now summer is coming BEACH TIME.
IMG_3032.JPG
View attachment 143028 View attachment 143029
IMG_3038.JPG
IMG_3039.JPG

View attachment 143027 View attachment 143030 View attachment 143031 This is my truck its been having a little work on it like a replacement head and a little TLC. still have a bit more to do to it. But now summer is coming BEACH TIME.View attachment 143027 View attachment 143028 View attachment 143029 View attachment 143030 View attachment 143031
View attachment 143027 View attachment 143030 View attachment 143031 This is my truck its been having a little work on it like a replacement head and a little TLC. still have a bit more to do to it. But now summer is coming BEACH TIME.View attachment 143027 View attachment 143028 View attachment 143029 View attachment 143030 View attachment 143031

You have a 24v grill but 12v engine kiera. Have you bumped it. Nothing to do with you being a lady driver!!!!!

I noticed that Gav. The bottom indicator panel must have been swapped.

no haven't bumped it I'm a cheap tart with a bit of bling only an anorak would spot that.

You have a 24v grill but 12v engine kiera. Have you bumped it. Nothing to do with you being a lady driver!!!!!
no haven't bumped it I'm a cheap tart with a bit of bling only an anorak would spot that.
We should have a tarts and anorak s evening round the campfire at the next meeting as I doubt we have a vicar available

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Leg pulling aside, it looks in good shape. Glad it's back up and running.

Now come on and sort those little jobs out! And put the grommet back in the PS battery box too. :lol:

I am looking forward so much to meeting you lot and seeing what a perfect 100% finished truck looks like so I know just how poor mine is you better not have any faults...apart from been male.
Don't go looking at mine then!

Now I could always bring the blue one ..... Ha ha. But that wouldn't be playing fair.

You tell 'em Kiera. Any cruiser that's actually running is perfect in my eyes. It's just some are more perfect than others.

I am looking forward so much to meeting you lot and seeing what a perfect 100% finished truck looks like so I know just how poor mine is you better not have any faults...apart from been male.

My trucks are always work in progress.
I've never got anything finished lol

Lets face it, if anyone's truck was perfect they wouldn't be on here for a start!

Ignore them Kiera- none of them have ever seen 32mpg with their 24valve refrigeration units

Last year I got 198.87 mpg downhill in the Pyrenees. Only lasted 350 metres though.

That's ok I don't mind you laughing at my truck I love it and I love driving it, it does need a little work on it but I don't want to make it perfect so when I run into somebody again I can just get if fixed.

Back