Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Navigation Issues

Colorado1997

Country Flag
united_states
2003 Land Cruiser. Has anyone purchased and installed a new navigation system? Would appreciate some direction on best place to purchase.
Thank you,
Colorado Guy

Asking again for some advice on my navigation system. The Land Cruiser navigation system did work at one point but now it seems as though it needs an upgrade for it does not know where the =truck is anymore. I need a fix! Help

Some have used a Tesla unit it seems that there are a few versions with different wiring one that fits with little hassle and one that don't so a breakers yard or from your local Chinese Internet seller there are some posts on here somewhere with what unit
what seller and most important of all pictures but am too computer stupid to help anymore than this

Still dealing with navigation issues and looking for some solutions.
After using the “calibration/positioning” button, the truck still does not know where I am. Am I doing something wrong?

Personally could not get used to truck sat nav so got a stand alone unit from next base tom tom type sat nav it also needed Toyota disc to renew and update road info only thing I like is 6 cd disc player

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'm no expert on the subject, but I can't understand why you would use anything other than apple maps or google maps for navigation these days. I put a double Din head unit into mine with Apple CarPlay, then use Apple Maps on my iPhone. Has the added advantage of being able to listen to audiobooks/ pod casts/ music etc. whilst also having on the sat nav.

Just a thought....

Still using Motorola V3 fold in half phone makes phone calls receives phone calls send texts receives texts got to be close to 20 years old and still looks good if it breaks no problem if I loose it all I have is phone nos on it can't use it to pay for things got a bank card for that got a cd player for music sat nav to go places one day spose I will have to get a bit more updated but not yet Smartest thing in this house are the dogs

Has anyone had issues with the navigation box under the passenger seat with the gps antenna not working? And if you have, was it expensive to remove and replace? Thx

Back