Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New Guy With a LJ77

DOMESTSOS

Country Flag
cyprus
Hi all
Just joined and want to say hi.
I have had my cruiser (LJ77) for around four years.I do not think I will ever finish tinkering!
Next I need to tidy the interior (seats, dash and door panels).

Mods so far
  • New engine built from brand new short block (2.8)
  • Engine monitoring system
  • Tough dog 2" lift and shocks
  • Home made bumper
  • Home made roof rack
  • Lots of other small mods I don't recall right now.

Kind Regards
Alex lc2 (2).jpg

Welcome to the club Alex. :thumbup:

Nice 70! :clap:

Yes welcome indeed. your truck looks great although more pics are required :lol:

Thanks for the welcome and the kind comments. Far too many pics too sort through, I should start another thread on the 70 page.
here is a pic of a brand new (with tags!) short block for starters.
IMG_8353.JPG

Hi Alex and welcome. Great looking truck and you've obviously put a lot of time and effort into that. [emoji122][emoji108]

Just one thing, do you think you could be tempted into swapping the 'rescue' stickers on the front to something a bit more becoming of a superior Japanese reliable Landcruiser? Perhaps on the rear next to a tow point saying something like 'Attach Land Rover here', that sort of thing?

Cracking truck, that bumper looks really good on it. Any plans for a winch or is there one hidden neatly behind the number plate?

Best wishes
Richard

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks Richard, no plans for a winch yet (never needed one.....yet).
Good idea on the sticker will get something printed to that effect.
Regards
Alex

Nice intro Alex, welcome to the forum.

Love the colour and the neat and tidy work.

"Attach lawnroller here" may not be suitable for the front recovery points though ... :think: :lol:

That's why I said 'perhaps on the rear next to a tow point' Clive, instead of the 'Rescue' ones on the front.

Back