Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New HDJ80 Owner

iceman

Country Flag
south_africa
Hi Gents I've just bought a 91 limited edition series 80, I'm hoping to do an overland trip so need to get it prepared. I'm doing my research before I jump in.

Thanks I actually live in Rickmansworth but born in SA.

Ya do you a Saffa then or have you been here long enough to call yourself a pommie??

Lots of us about and some really good info on the site. Tell us more about your cruiser and as soon as you get to 15 posts you can then post some pictures.

I've actually bought two of of them, both 91 ltd edition 91 japanese imports in the same colour. I bought the one and spotted anorther in better condition so bought it to. So have the first in storage and SORN. Been ere a long time 16 years so not pommie yet.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Like wise 12 years and I also drive a jap import but a 1995 model.

I am sure other will be along soon to say hi

Not a Saffa or owt like it but welcome to the forum, may it be a spring of useful info.

Andy

So more of a salt d?ck then? :lol:

Welcome along.

Pics are mandatory. So get your posting numbers up and crack onto the good stuff then.

Been checking out your Ghost 80 project looks awesome :clap:

Thanks Man. Some great builds on here but everyone shows off like I do. Ha ha. Well not much poiint having a forum if no one posts anything.

Hi and welcome Iceman,
I'm also 100% Pommie, but I did spend many years in Cape Town, PE, Jhb and Botswana so as most of my family were born in Africa and I still yearn for the place I welcome you....

:text-welcomewave::text-welcomewave::text-welcomewave: to the forum iceman, they're all sharpening pencils to help you with your shopping list :lol:

Back