Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New home page / front page

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
Pretty sure you've all seen the new front page! It's a lot livelier than a static list of forums :)

In our continued development we're adding some great new features. Here we have a Promoted Feature list where new and interesting features will pop up. The list scrolls and as new ones come on, old ones drop off.
In time I hope to make it automatically build based on thread "heat".

The nav bar at the top should help you drive around and find the forums as you're more used it.

As always, comments, suggestions and feedback is always welcome. (Although, the more exclamation marks used the less likely it is to get read :) )

C.

Reactions: uHu
Why do we have to have constant change? it's like watching a teenyboppers fan page. What is wrong with a static list? I find all this movement very distracting.
The pictures shown have already been seen in members posts why do they have to be shown again?
No exclamation marks, are question marks OK?

Reactions: uHu
If you set your bookmark to the forum page then you won't see it. :) that page stays as is.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It's good. I like it. I'd even go further. I've always loved the http://ukgser.com front page.

Oh dear... another forum not to show wife... she is already on the ADVRider forum and a couple of XT600 Facebook groups... she's thinking about a new bike so that I can learn on her XT600...

Glad you like it though. It's always a balancing act (which I am still learning) to get it right.

ha ha. Mine was tongue-in-cheek :) He's a member here :lol:

Good stuff. Click on the Photo Gallery button up top, then click on Add Media and add it to an album. :)
That just changes the size of the whole page not just the text.

Good stuff. Click on the Photo Gallery button up top, then click on Add Media and add it to an album. :)
Hi Crispin, is it possible to create an album within an album? such as a different album for different trips in a main album.

Hi Crispin, is it possible to create an album within an album? such as a different album for different trips in a main album.
Don't think that is possible chas. Good idea though.

Back