Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New jack recommendation....

Towpack

Garage
Country Flag
england
What is the chassis length? It doesn’t say in the ad.It looks no longer than the one I have. The long reach Clarke jack at 1.3m looks ideal.

I have one very similar to the one that Kiera posted and it's been fine, but I like the idea of a longer one to save having to scrabble around on the drive to get it under the diff.

I like the idea of a longer one to save having to scrabble around on the drive to get it under the diff.

That's the only reason I want one Chris. When I jack the rear end the handle is so far under the truck it severely limits the stroke making it a right PITA.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
What you need is a higher lifting height than any of those mentioned above. 800 mm is good for a cruiser. This one from amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Draper-483...571&sr=8-121&keywords=trolley+jack+heavy+duty
is the one I have, I think, only that mine is red. I use only the foot pedal for lifting, and have stuck a socket wrench with a T-bar into the handle-hole for opening and closing the valve. That way you can push the jack as far under as you need, and still have no problem jacking. Lifts one end of the 100 no problem.

Back