Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

new land cruiser

Very tempted with going to look at a 150 so I can see if I would like one in a year or so

I was picking up a car from a Toyota dealer last week and had a quick glance at the new LC Utility. They only had the three-door Commercial in but it looked really good. Not that I can afford it I should add.

Saw the new '19 edition , it seems narrower at the top than the 150 we have had in the UK so far. Also they seem to have done something to the wheel arch, it no longer looks like its 5 sec from toppling over.

Saw it.. as in on the road. Would like to see one closer.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
:lol: the journalist thinks it would make a good vehicle for a post apocalyptic Mad Max world :laughing-rolling:

does anyone think the nerds will survive to re-program the damn things at set service intervals :wtf:
I had that exact same thought Shayne, which morphed into and out of ‘this bloke doesn’t know what he’s on about’.

What a rubbish write up that was... but I suppose reasonably typical for the Sun... :eusa-naughty:

Guessing it’s quite a capable machine, but words like bullet-proof don’t exactly fit with a shiny plastic trimmed ‘off-road in yer slippers’ “I can’t really drive so I need electronic gismos” type vehicle.

Sorry, but for me progress has destroyed the beast, it looks about as apocalyptic as a Nissan Joke...

I’m slightly confused by him saying it’s toyotas most expensive vehicle ever when it’s under £35k
And yes the writers a knob

Hmmmmmmm 2.8 litres . . So what's its towing limit ???

Bob.

Specs seem in line with the 120 .. note that the bigger LC, 200 series, was discontinued in the UK a few years back.

As the Merkins say . . "There ain't no substitution for cubes" :lol::lol:.

Bob.
(4.2 litres - YEAH!)
The replacement for displacement is the introduction of forced induction.:icon-biggrin:

Back