Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

NEW MEMBER FROM FRANCE

PYL1960

Country Flag
france
Hi guys,

Just introduce myself.
58 years old.

Moving arround the world since the age of 8.
australia, Malaisia, Pakistan, Uganda, Siberia, Kenya, South Africa is the last place abroad and I am now back in France for 4-5 years until I retired.
During that time I want to prepare THR BIG travel, and the overlander that goes with.
My choice will be for the Land Cruiser 75 serie Troopy, afordable unbreakable and easy to transform with the huge space at the back. I will buy one next year and start the transformation, foldable roof for the bed, big extra fuel tank, solar panels, fuel heater and geyser. This is the plan, I am trying actually to gather all the information on the vehicle repair manual, experience from owners, experience from travellers having done that before.
I got a few experience of 4x4, FJ75 troopy in Australia, HDJ80 in South Africa. Today I need your help to find repair manuals on 3B engines, Chassis and Body RM, 12HT RM if I decide to swap the 3B for a 12HT.
Tell me what tyou think and drive free!
Pierre Yves

Good luck with your build ! It will be interesting to follow

Welcome aboard Pierre, you’ll benefit I’m sure from the discussions on this forum.:thumbup:

Hi Pierre , welcome from me in the Dordogne. Very rare beast in France is the troopy, don't see many at all. Good luck with the build.

Back