Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New member from Seattle

Martin R

Country Flag
united_states
Greetings everyone. New member here, from Seattle, Wa. I'm on my second cruiser, a 2000 that I bought in '03 with just 16k miles. I just clicked over 230k earlier this week while returning from a somewhat lengthy road trip. I don't actually know what model my Cruiser is, and would welcome some advice on how to find that out. I've looked in my owners manual, nothing. I do happen to see the notation on some older service records of a "JT2" so not sure if that's helpful in determining. Anyway, I came here to see what everyone else's experience with their Cruisers is and to help me plan for its "golden years." :)

Greetings everyone. New member here, from Seattle, Wa. I'm on my second cruiser, a 2000 that I bought in '03 with just 16k miles. I just clicked over 230k earlier this week while returning from a somewhat lengthy road trip. I don't actually know what model my Cruiser is, and would welcome some advice on how to find that out. I've looked in my owners manual, nothing. I do happen to see the notation on some older service records of a "JT2" so not sure if that's helpful in determining. Anyway, I came here to see what everyone else's experience with their Cruisers is and to help me plan for its "golden years." :)
Welcome. At a guess I'd say it's a 100 series but a picture will show us all what it is.

Hi and welcome wee wet to Seattle to see the steep son love it have fun with the cruiser wee like pics.

Back