Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New member UK Bradford

Haz-d4d

Country Flag
uk
Hi peeps joined the forum after buying an amazing landcruiser which I am now in trouble with hope I can help and be helped

Welcome Haz, tell us what the trouble is and I'm sure help will come your way.

I’ve blown my transfer box but I think Bob has managed to do something for me

Click on their name and "start conversation" but you may need to put up a few more posts before that function works ?

Oh okay Thankyou I’ve come across bobs work else where too I’ve either seen pics of it’s been mentioned to me.

Shane is that yours in the display picture

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It is , i have two swb 90 and an 80 . The one in the pic is my baby but its been sat on jacks neglected for maybe four years for no reason at all other than i don't need 3 trucks .

and when you say put up posts is that creating new threads ?

And it’s looks nice mine is a swb sits quite high I would think for some reason lol

Attachments

• F0BADEE6-46CD-45A8-8561-D7FB3C159B0C.jpeg
    F0BADEE6-46CD-45A8-8561-D7FB3C159B0C.jpeg
    412.6 KB · Views: 24
Posts as in chat is all , and thats a nice looking truck , definately has a lift fitted already

The one in my profile pic has a body and suspension lift

I checked shockers apparently there standard height but I don’t see how and no body lift

No checked them too I don’t get it I think they are aftermarket shocks on front must be that even though reciept says stndrd height

Look through the rear wheel arch there should only be a smallgap between body and chassis unless it has a body lift ?

I don't , mine will go back on the road eventually and kit for the 90 series is not easy to find .

Only good pic i got of her and i had to search the internet for it

1647856300460.png

That looks a monster what size are the tyres and what did you pay for the front steel bumper

Tyres are 30/70 R16 on 16x10 rims . About 900 a few years ago , it AFN but because i have a body lift i had to make my own winch tray to attach the bumper to . I added the bull bar bit as well .

Back