Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello nielsc

Sounds like you've got a great truck there.
Show us a pic:wink:

Welcome nielsc always good to see new members especially 80 owners. Pictures always welcome too and a bit about yourself and experiences.

Well, I'll post some pics soon.
A bit more specs: 1995 24v VX spec, 200,000km
converted to an A442F automatic by a toyota dealer in Germany with all genuine parts,
tweaked fuel pump with aftermarket fuel rod, AAI intercooler, EGR delete, 3" side exhaust (sounds brutal), re-painted stronoway grey (Defender color, previous owner ...),
OME 863/850J lift, 315/75R16 maxxis bighorn,
custom front and rear bumpers with 2" receiver hitch in the rear bumper, Goodwinch 10.0

Before I've had a very modded defender 110 Td5, BJ40, a really tricked out Hilux 3.0, some BMW's
But this is the most fun 4by4 I have had, it does whatever I want it to, twin locked, 35s, big powerful engine, beautiful sound, goes well on and off road and is very reliable, but is the most expensive tough, atleast on the mainland it is. :anguished:
It still needs some love, but what can you expect from a Landcruiser that's 22 years old, they were bought to be work horses. On these old cars work you are never done modifying and working on them , and as always, the list is endless :kissingclosed:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back