Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Piperjohn

Country Flag
australia
Hi Guy's,

My name is John and have a HJ47 1984 model which I am restoring. This is my second cruiser I have restored. The first cruiser I did for my son. Due to him righting it off I sold him my HZJ75 series. because he was using it more then I was!! I got hold of this HJ47 that was rusted very badly in the roof and back panel. My sons right off had not a panel I could use. A truck hit his HJ47 up the rear end and into a motor car and rolled it a few times and broke it back. My son came out with cuts but no broken bones. Yes very lucky to be with us.
So my HJ47 has a 60 series diff housing and have a 5 speed out of a shorty. Missed out on the power steering setup. I suppose I'll be like POP eye after driving this one.

So the one thing I am after is a drivers side mudguard. I live in a place called Sunny Corner which is between Lithgow and Bathurst. A lot of 4x4's come past to run in the pine forest him. I am sure some of you have been here.
Anyway take care.
John

Nice intro!

Sounds nasty, glad there were no serious injuries.

Welcome aboard John :thumbup:

Hi John and welcome love the old 40s I have fj45 and 40 with HJ60 tuning gear in them and r a lot of fun good look with it have a lot of fun with it hope your son is ok . P.S. lot's have pics wee love pics.

DSC_0001.JPG Hi,
Yes my son is ok no problems at. Just so very lucky. If it had of been a car he would have been killed for sure.
I didn't know you guy's are in the US. This is all I got so far
John

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back