Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New Owner & New Member

copperland

Country Flag
turkey
Greetings from Antalya.

I had driven 4wd vehicles for many years as a requirement of my job. But firts time I drove just for fun in Qatar Deserts and I realized Toyata quality in hard conditions. When I back my home, I started looking a 4wd and finally bought a 99 model Prado 3.4 V6.

I hope I will be a sharing member.

Hello copperland welcome to our club can you tell us about you time in Qatar and driving experience in the desert what are your plans for your truck travelling for holidays or weekends away and any pictures are always welcome

Welcome from the Northern Cyprus (KKTC)

Thanks Dervis.

Hello copperland welcome to our club can you tell us about you time in Qatar and driving experience in the desert what are your plans for your truck travelling for holidays or weekends away and any pictures are always welcome

Thanks SteveJB. I am a civil engineer, mostly worked in road construction projects. I had a Ford Ranger as a company car in Algeria for 3 years and Toyota Fortuner 4.0 V6 in Qatar for one year. I add a few pics about Qatar Deserts with Fortuner. Probably no more abroad works and I will be in Antalya permanently. In Turkey car prices are very very expensive because of taxes. For example a brand new Prado price is 222.000 euro so we can buy only old models. Anyway, so I bought a 99 model prado. Antalya has a very beautiful nature and a very good place about off road adventures. I will add my car and Antalya pics in times.

Q08GtLj.jpg

3eVN2ss.jpg

BXFh0sp.jpg

vXWoNVv.jpg

1ziBVx2.jpg

Back