Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New ride

Rich Sims

Garage
Well after 5 weeks of negotiations I finally picked up my new toy, Its a HZJ76 LUX with factory lockers, air con. It was imported by Nene back in January and then fitted with the list below but then the owner found that he couldn't take it with him to brazil, so its been sitting round since then apart from going to a few shows and with 900 miles on the clock I felt sorry for it and thought I'd give it a new home for christmas.
Safari performance intercooler, turbo, exhaust, boost compensator on injection pump
Exhaust temperature gauge
Under body protection, steering and gear box
OME springs
Koni Raid shocks
AFN bumper and Warn Zeon 10s winch
Genuine Toyota wheels and BFG tyres
100 series clutch
Battery charging point
Power point at front for compressor
Extended axel breather
Wax oiled chassis
Tinted windows

IMG_3896.JPGIMG_1060.JPGIMG_1055.JPG

That is very nice Rich, I may have gone oh so slightly green. [emoji4][emoji108]

That's a doozie mate. Well snagged. Very nice looking thing. Plans?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Very nice truck. Love the safari inter cooler... Looks like it should have been build like that!

Nice one. It's new old-school iykwim ;-)

:clap: just goes to show what you want is out there somewhere if you search hard enough :icon-cool:

Chris, use it... what!!! its going in the front room..

I can't believe no-one else has seen it, its been on nene overland site for 9 months!!

That looks fantastic

Fer fer Fer Fantastic, what a piece of kit. Now thats something to be proud of. :thumbup:

That looks the DB's lovely colour and much better minus the stickers, green with envy Rich.
MSN-Emoticon-039.gif

Nice rich. Well done.
What you doing with the old man new may I please ask.
Give me a call please
Stu

You'll have to wipe you're feet before getting in!

It's beautiful.... :icon-cool:

Looks awesome Rich, good on ya. :clap: :thumbup:

I didn't even realise they still made them with the 4.2 engine, in many ways thats a much better engine than the new 4.5 V8, which is what all the new 70's down here get. :think:

The only thing I would change would be the 2 piece factory snorkel as there not water tight! Fit a Safari snorkel and you know its 100% water & dust proof. :icon-wink:

Back