Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New Tesla screen

Philip amos

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Started my to do list so fitted a new Tesla screen android 9 with CarPlay Dab radio ect and it’s super fast

Attachments

• BAADAB35-3597-4FA8-8FFC-83416E066268.jpeg
    BAADAB35-3597-4FA8-8FFC-83416E066268.jpeg
    315.7 KB · Views: 150
Interesting, looks like a nice fit!

I've just purchased an adapter/box that plugs into the CD changer port for simple bluetooth audio on the factory system but did see this option out there. Haven't fitted yet, should be arriving this weekend.

What's the sound quality like, how is the DAB radio? How does the CarPlay work on the larger screen?

I don’t really use CarPlay as the unit has maps Spotify ect so all I need phone for is calls
Dab is superb I used to use a dab plugged into the old system through a cassette adapter but signal was poor . Now with same aerial it’s great I don’t use normal radio

Nice job did the heating controls work or did you have to modify the wiring I’m interested in doing mine
Mike

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I got mine from Alibaba.com company I used who where helpfull klyde

@Philip amos there, can you please let me know how is this device performing so far? Does it require updating software? And also, do you have a link or could you possibly give us the name and brand model?

Mine running fine , I run sergeys software, look on Facebook. Mine is a klyde model from alibaba

Back