Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New to forum

Mucky

Country Flag
uk
Hello everybody,

Just joined, I live in Bristol UK owned my V plate Cruiser VX Colorado KZJ95R for 8 years or so now, been relatively reliable & love it.

The old girls over 20yrs now & been having some issues lately that I hope you experienced knowledgeable folks will be able to help with or point me in the right direction.

Until we get into it blessings one & all, let’s hope we all have a Covid free Christmas & get this horrible virus under control next year.

Welcome Mucky age related problems should be easily recognized here and its all been fixed before so i'm sure someone can help :thumbup:

Many thanks Shayne, had a quick trawl through the series 90 threads n found alot of great advice already :icon-biggrin:

Nice to have you Mucky , how about some photos of your Landcruiser - we love photos

Hello Mucky from Shepton Mallet welcome to the club and hope you get the help and information you need for your truck

Thanks chaps, attached some pic's of me old girl :) 20191209_162134.jpg20191209_162153.jpg20191209_162223.jpg20191209_162408.jpg20191209_162605.jpg20191209_162735.jpg20191209_162823.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
My god are you going to tell us the age related problem is you lost the garage keys 8 years ago and the truck has been stuck in there warm and dry ever since :lol:

Your truck looks newer than your house how much polish on polish off Daniel San

My god are you going to tell us the age related problem is you lost the garage keys 8 years ago and the truck has been stuck in there warm and dry ever since :lol:

Ha! Yea she looks great for her age, she's been well cared for but never garaged and can't say I've spent alot of time cleaning and polishing, the original owner however was an aircraft pilot and was meticulous about care and maintenance

Welcome Mate..... Do us a favour, Get the bumper scuff sorted!!!, Lets the side down. :lol: ..... Nice looking Collie, just about everyone on here has got one or had one, Great underestimated Trucks......

Thanks Higgins,

Odd bumper scuff were there before I acquired the truck, makes her look like she's had some experience

Back