Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New to the Club

Nido

Hello To You All

I have just been told about this site from some people that I met on a weekend of extreme off roading in aplace called Piccadilly Wood. ... so thought that I would come along and say Hi :D

Nido said:
Hello To You All
I have just been told about this site from some people that I met on a weekend of extreme off roading in aplace called Piccadilly Wood. ... so thought that I would come along and say Hi :D
Hi Nido,
Hello and welcome to the club, we don't get too extreme here ;) whereabouts are you and where is Piccadilly Wood?
Chas

i agree all very tame here, but occasionally drive through concrete walls though :lol:

welcome to the forum, any pics of the lc in action?

Welcome Nido

I take it you are somewhere in my area?

Don't forget the piccys

I will post some pics of the weekend soon as I figure that out..not very computer savy... but this is the place we went for the weekend....http://www.piccadillywood4x4.co.uk/site.php
crazy mud and trees, but so much fun. The guys that organised the weekend were great at recovery techniques and very helpful....i did manage to detach one of the arches though... :cry: :cry:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Nido

Welcome to the club! looked at the website,... looks like you guys had loads of fun.
Cant wait for the pics.
:D :D :D

African Drifter

Back