Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New to the Cruiser Club

Bruce Raymond

Country Flag
trinidad_tobago
Your name:This is Bruce (alias e-bike toter)
I have a 19990 JDM LJ78 Landcruiser Prado
Mods on your Cruiser:
I am located in central coast of California & plan on turning my cruiser into a off road camping hauler (e-bike + midget bushwakka bike trailer camper -
Cheers and thanks for having me!!!

the beast...JPG Ready to Camp.jpg

Welcome aboard Bruce, so what’s an e-bike then? Looks like a battery assisted bike, but I suppose I should google it to get more details.

So that makes it like a bike but less friendly to the planet I suppose, but easier on the legs :thumbup: :lol:

clivehorridge... it is on fact an electric assist bike... really helps this great grandad keep up (and pass regularly the local snooty racing bike elite... pedal assist (means if I don't sweat it don't move) ... yesterday averaged 25mph with 3 steep climbs..
Thanks for the welcome!!!
Bruce

BTW Bruce, we all love photos and nice though the e-bike is (cough) and trailer tent :thumbup: they ain’t Cruisers, and your albums are empty....:?

Am I just being impatient??

:banana-gotpics:

Pleeeease :lol:

I'll take some tonite.. promise.. poor little LJ78... she's like a stepchild.. being passed from Mechanic to mechanic.. no one here in central California wants to touch her :(
I'm going to post a repair manual request in the proper forum
Cheers.. and thanks

So mister Newby here.. don't know how to pin my location on the map... duh.. anyone out there have the patience to hold my hand???
As promised here are some pics of "Big Bertha".. and whoopee..the bike fits!!!

20180418_183821.jpg 20180418_183834.jpg 20180418_183746.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome Bruce thats a surprising cool bike and rear tent trailer....Don't think i've seen this setup before.

Nice rig too thanks for sharing :thumbup:

Hey, nice truck Bruce, and thanks for the photos.

I’m guessing @Crispin will be able to advise on setting your location, but it should be in the Site instructions somewhere.

I’ve forgotten too and my location seems to have drifted about 2km from where I live, so that needs re-setting too.

By using “@“ username (as I have above with Crispin) he should get a message link to this post, so he may be along (when he’s not so busy) to advise :handgestures-finge:

Back