Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New to this Forum

Rich Schnippel

Country Flag
united_states
Just joined, I am on my second FZJ80 Land Cruiser...love the trucks. My current truck is a 96'. Live in Bristol, Indiana (Elkhart/South Bend area). I manufacture micro lite campers...sort of like expedition or overland style trailers called Flyers by inTech RV...see attached image.
IMG_6780.JPG

Welcome aboard Rich!

I recon you're going to get swamped with questions about your camper trailers, they're very popular on this forum :thumbup:

The photo looks great!

welcome to the forum!!

We like photos, don't be shy.

All-aluminum, all-tube, fully welded cage frame.
IMG_7022.jpg

The following are images of the Flyer I built for myself...I pull it with a 96' Land Cruiser.
IMG_7022.jpg
IMG_7026.jpg
IMG_7027.jpg
IMG_7028.jpg
IMG_7029.jpg
IMG_7030.jpg

IMG_7024.jpg
IMG_7025.jpg
Here's a picture of our PLUS Series...micro lite toy hauler with one or two Tip Out Beds.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Last image for now...the slideout kitchenette with two burner LP stove and 12v/120V refrigerator.
IMG_7023.jpg

Hi Rich and welcome.
Very interesting re the mini camper. We have been looking at these as an alternative to our tent (not that we can afford one (yet) but one can dream). It is very interesting to see how yours is built and all the extras. There are a couple of manufacturers in Spain so potentially our choice is limited to their products as trailers have to be homologated and registered here. What are the dimensions of yours?

Regards,
Rodger

Back