Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

new tyre out

Nice Joe. Just the right size for my trailer :lol::lol:

C

:lol: yeah yeah i know they are a bit small but we cant all have thirty seven inchers:shock:

i wonder how popular they will be and if they bring in larger sizes.

Last edited:
They look good Joe. :icon-biggrin:

They look like they've got bigger gaps between the tread in the centre of the tyre so should self clean a bit better than the simex style ones. :think:

They look like serious tyres. !

Surly one couldn't use them "to and from" trails

gra.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
They look good Joe. :icon-biggrin:

They look like they've got bigger gaps between the tread in the centre of the tyre so should self clean a bit better than the simex style ones. :think:

they do look nice and meaty, Hows OZ treating you?

Hmm. They look very like mine. Which are fine on the road. Wonder if they are whole new tyre or retreads.

Chris

Hmm. They look very like mine. Which are fine on the road. Wonder if they are whole new tyre or retreads.

Chris

They are both Retreads. And i had an email back today, they are E marked so OK for use on UK roads.

I reckon they will come out at around 33-34" tall being a remould and having mental tread patern

they do look nice and meaty, Hows OZ treating you?

Really good thanks mate. :thumbup:

Apart from its now freezing cold and raining all the time. :thumbdown:

Should make this weekends 4wd trip more fun though! :dance:

Really good thanks mate. :thumbup:

Apart from its now freezing cold and raining all the time. :thumbdown:
bb
Should make this weekends 4wd trip more fun though! :dance:

Good Im glad your enjoying your new home, surely it cant be any worse than the British summer, which came on the weekend of of the LC meet and has now departed:lol:

:lol:

Its pretty miserable here.

Didn't get above 15 degrees today and has rained constantly. :thumbdown:

The guys here reckon it wont start warming up until mid August and were going to get a lot of rain. :cry:

Just need to get through the next 20 months then I can move further North where its hotter! :dance:

Last edited:
:lol:

Its pretty miserable here.

Didn't get above 15 degrees today and has rained constantly. :thumbdown:

The guys here reckon it wont start warming up until mid August and were going to get a lot of rain. :cry:

Just need to get through the next 20 months then I can move further North where its hotter! :dance:

Can't really remember a time it ever got above 15 here

I did find a price in euros of 130E each. Thats for a 35/10.5/16. They also come with 25mm of tread depth when new.

Back