Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Newb alert

lmortensen1

Country Flag
united_states
What the title says. I am an aspiring future Land Cruiser owner and figured this would be a good place to start.

Regards, Lance

Welcome Lance, what are you looking for?

Yeah its definitely the best place to start. What are your plans - daily driver/ green laning/ overlanding/ project vehicle?

Welcome to the forum

I really like the 80 series and a big fan of keeping it simple. I would like it to be a daily driver as I live only 3 miles from where I work so it would not get a lot of miles. I do not mind something that would need minor fixing up but the last thing want is a full restore. I am also considering a 200 series 2014 or later as this would be something the wife may drive. She is kind of a technology snob and i do not think the 80 series would be a welcome addition for her. We are current owners of a 2020 Tacoma TRD Pro which she drives and come next year I will be without a vehicle when I give my son my Chevy Sonic. The Land Cruiser has been on my radar for a hot minute and I think this would be a great vehicle to play around with and mod over the years.

Thanks for the replies and I will give an update when I make my move. For now I will just be cruising the forums for info.

Back