Newbie FJ40 owner

Ricky_UK

I am in uk
Jun 18, 2016
Hi all,

I'm from the UK but currently living in Pakistan where I've picked up my first FJ40. Im currently planning a full restoration. any hints tips and tricks would be great to know.

I'll keep a updates coming as the project moves along.

best regards,
Ricky

clivehorridge

Supporter
Guru
I am in romania
May 23, 2012
Comarnic, Romania
Garage
Welcome to the forum Ricky. Some passionate 40 restorations on here, I'm sure a browse in the 40 box will give you some tips. Looking forward to the build photos... :thumbup:

Reactions: Ricky_UK
Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

GerryTLC

I am in united_states
Apr 1, 2015
That looks a neat FJ40 you got there, how many miles on her already? You are on the right place for knowledge. Enjoy

Ricky_UK

I am in uk
Jun 18, 2016
Hi Gerry,

Assuming the clock is correct she only shows 28k, Whilst i would love to think thats correct i reckon she might have a few more miles under her belt. Saying that she runs like a dream and apart from the poor attempt at electrical work that have consumed the engine bay the motor looks really tidy.

The project has finally started and the is being stripped down a little more each day!

Hopefully the first photos of the restoration will find there way here soon,

Regards
Ricky :)

Reactions: shafiq

shafiq

I am in uk
Mar 22, 2016
Altrincham
Hi all,

I'm from the UK but currently living in Pakistan where I've picked up my first FJ40. Im currently planning a full restoration. any hints tips and tricks would be great to know.

I'll keep a updates coming as the project moves along.

best regards,
Ricky
Hi Rick,
How successful was your project? Were you able to complete your build in Pakistan? Is the car now in the UK?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks