Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Nice 80 example on marketplace

No badges on the back.

Looks to me like a dealer has tarted it up with paint etc vallet re coated wheels etc etc

No badges on the back.

Looks to me like a dealer has tarted it up with paint etc vallet re coated wheels etc etc
Didn't notice that Karl. You may well be right. Prefer mad man marts dad's truck for the money to be honest. Enthusiast owned got to be the way to go. Plus it's that awful blue !!!! That should stir Chris up I reckon......

Yes Karl it would be interesting to know what the underside was like and what happened to the badges.
Gav your right it does look like a nice example and mileage is low too, not as low as mine but not gonna brag about it

Ye not the best colour Gav, too much blue going on for me.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
he has a couple of motors selling and a sabbatical breaking I've just noticed.
I expect the underside will be well covered.

The above statements dont mean it isn't a good truck. just curious why there would be no badges at all on the rear

Buy marts dads gav and I can hold it here until you can collect t ;)

Is Marts dads advertised on here ?

Photos always flatter. A full examination up close is the only way to judge. Don't forget, at least 22 winters without a single underbody wash.

he has a couple of motors selling and a sabbatical breaking I've just noticed.
I expect the underside will be well covered.

The above statements dont mean it isn't a good truck. just curious why there would be no badges at all on the rear

Buy marts dads gav and I can hold it here until you can collect t ;)
If the house I'm selling had sold mate I would be over there like a shot. To be fair it's a bit to good for what I want. I want a towing /shooting / pulling the off roader / don't mind the odd laning kinda truck. A slightly rough diamond I can chuck some mud terrains on and do my thing. I got my pavement princess. New baby on the way new puppy and not earning much due to finishing our new build project since Xmas might just convince Mel to kick me in the balls if I turned up home with that.

If the house I'm selling had sold mate I would be over there like a shot. To be fair it's a bit to good for what I want. I want a towing /shooting / pulling the off roader / don't mind the odd laning kinda truck. A slightly rough diamond I can chuck some mud terrains on and do my thing. I got my pavement princess. New baby on the way new puppy and not earning much due to finishing our new build project since Xmas might just convince Mel to kick me in the balls if I turned up home with that.

Didn't notice that Karl. You may well be right. Prefer mad man marts dad's truck for the money to be honest. Enthusiast owned got to be the way to go. Plus it's that awful blue !!!! That should stir Chris up I reckon......
On e bay now. Looks like passenger side turbo decal is missing too. A spruce up looking more likely.

Don’t think my Mrs would be too impressed turning up with another landcruiser tbh. In my head you can never have enough landcruisers

Yes Karl it would be interesting to know what the underside was like and what happened to the badges.
Gav your right it does look like a nice example and mileage is low too, not as low as mine but not gonna brag about it
Got to tell us then what's the mileage on yours?

and it's yet another of those rare 24v manuals. Good grief. Right colour though. Wish I had one like that ....

Oh I shouldn't, I know.

Back