Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Nice enough 80 back on the bay - Poole

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
I don't remember this first time around actually but the sale fell through. It's not far off what I am looking for. A little tatty in places but fixable I guess if the sale price was good. It's already climbing. Just too far for me really. Having thrashed over to Ormskirk to look at a minter that turned out to be a shed, I have no desire to fire up the jump jet and race halfway to France and back just to be disappointed. Has anyone looked around this one before? Paint finish sounds a bit rough.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221173052062&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123

Chris

I also like this one and I'm reasonably close. Like you say,depends on the final price!

Closer to me :) less than an hour away.... Watching to see how far it goes... 96 model so interesting!

Unfortunately Xmas set my budget back a fair chunk. I don't remember it from last time so not surehow much it was then. Either way I wouldn't of thought I stand a chance! Looks/sounds like itll be a nice truck for someone. Shame as its very nearly the spec I'm after.

Back